Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior DevOps EngineerApply Job ID 1-40289 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Pune, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
Summary: Site Reliability Engineer to focus on delivering Identity & Access Management and Infrastructure Engineering solutions in a complex computing environment. Joining the Infrastructure Applications Engineering team, you will build and support corporate infrastructure and related services. The Site Reliability Engineer is also responsible for communicating to management the operational status of the environments including performance, capacity, availability, failure rates, and other performance metrics.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis and implement fixes to ensure SLAs are met.
- Leverage automation to improve processes, automate deployment, and improve manageability of environments.
- Perform service analysis, proactive troubleshooting, continuous improvement and capacity planning for production, virtualized environments.
- Require limited supervision and direction; drive results and set priorities independently
- Engage in high-level design discussions with cross-functional technology and business teams.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
- Understanding of Infrastructure as code and methods of implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills. Includes creation of knowledge article for
internal knowledge sharing.
- Proficiency in Windows systems and/or software engineering
- Proficiency authoring Puppet and Desired State Configuration (DSC).
- Proficiency of DevOps/SRE engineer experience with CI/CD (Jenkins / Gitlab), Microservices and Containers.
- Experience with one or more Public Cloud solutions (AWS, GCP, AZURE) and migrating from on-prem to cloud.
- Experience managing full application stack with high availability requirements
- Advance troubleshooting skills in Directory Services, Public/Hybrid/Private Cloud Infrastructure.
- Expertise in Python, PowerCLI / PowerShell, Puppet, various Orchestration capabilities.
- Hands on experience with physical infrastructure technologies including Storage and Networking.
- 5+ years of experience supporting enterprise production systems.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, LDAP, SMTP.
- Knowledge of Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu, and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of PAM tools and concepts.
- Knowledge of SCRUM / Agile Values & Principles
Education: BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc