Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Software DeveloperApply Job ID 1-44139 Date posted 05/06/2020 Location Pune, India
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Java developer to contribute to the Social Messaging API team. The team is responsible for building interfaces to support popular social messaging channels (Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, …;) on the Nuance NDEP Platform that provides Agent and Virtual Agent services. The team builds microservice adaptors on a Java platform and is looking to convert to Cloud Native (Docker) packages.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Actively participate as a scrum team member in all phases of the development process
- Software design, development, unit testing and test-automation
- Design, implement and execute unit tests for code modules or components to ensure high quality code releases
- Perform peer design and code reviews
- Automation of the CI workflows
- Work with Operation teams to automate and implement a CD workflows
- Produce and maintain high quality, scalable enterprise software
- Effectively work with multiple stakeholders and teams located in different geographical locations
- Follow secure coding practices following different security and data processing compliances (PCI, GDPR, PII, …;)
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education:Undergraduate degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
Minimum years of work experience: 5+ years
- Substantial programing experience in JAVA and Spring framework
- Considerable experience Debugging JAVA applications
- Experience building Web Application and Services
- Experience building APIs and Client/Server Architecture
- Experience with writing unit test and unit test friendly code
- Experience with Maven build scripts
- Experience with DB, building queries and using Hibernate
- Knowledge of microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Cloud Native tool and architecture (e.g. CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, , …;)
- Knowledge of communication protocols: HTTP1.1, HTTP2, GRPC, WebSocket
- Cloud services experience (AWS, Google, Azure)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc