Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Software DeveloperApply Job ID 1-44476 Date posted 06/26/2020 Location Pune, India
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Position summary –
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated software developer to build and maintain Front-End visualization reports for NEAP (Nuance Enterprise Analytics Platform) product. As a key member of the software development team, the candidate will work closely with Technical Leads and Product Managers to design, develop, and maintain high-quality front-end code using the latest cutting edge tools and technologies in the market. The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines.
Principal duties and responsibilities –
• As a member of the software development team, candidates will take ownership of designing and developing high quality and well-documented code.
• In this hands-on role, the candidates will work closely with Technical Leads to create intuitive and user-friendly reports and analytics.
• Candidates will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology.
• Work with Product Managers to review the requirements and understand the customer needs
• Write both functional and technical specifications for application components as well as major features.
• Enforce software best practices, standards and processes
• Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a multi-functional Scrum team.
• Write effective unit tests and integration test cases to ensure high quality software delivery.
• Work with the QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality and help in building automated test suites.
Education: Bachelor in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
Minimum years of work experience:5+ years
• Experience in developing front-end modules
• At least 3+ years of experience with one or more of the major front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, AngularJS etc..
• Excellent communicator and team player
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
• Strong commitment to developing high-quality, maintainable code to meet complex, changing requirements
• Experience with JAVA and Python is a plus
• Working experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc is a plus.
• Familiarity with source control systems like Gitlab/Jenkins
• Familiar with continuous and agile integration/deployment and test-driven development
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc