Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
SOC L1 Analyst - InternApply Job ID 1-42130 Date posted 08/21/2019 Location Pune, India
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
Summary: The security analyst, Level 1, works within the SOC (Security Operations Center) and is responsible for the monitoring of systems, investigating root causes, and coordinating with Level 2 and 3 engineers for analysis and response. The security analyst works using log data as well as many security tools, and ticketing systems.
- Monitor alerts automatically generated by security systems
- Monitor threats and new attack techniques being disclosed in the wild
- Investigate events to determine if they are true events or false positives
- Communicate policies with end-users
- Create new ways to search for potentially suspicious events on systems
- Participate in projects to improve security monitoring toolkits as well as to improve defensive controls
- Provide different types of data to measure security and compliance
Number of Years of Work Experience: 1
- Basic understanding of security concepts on networks, Window, Linux, web applications.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Ability to multi-task under strict deadlines.
- Professional and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute within a team environment.
- A demonstrated passion towards information security.
- Experience with some security tools.
Preferred Skills: Sumologic, Cisco, Symantec
Education: Master’s degree or extra equivalent experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc