Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Government Account ExecutiveApply Job ID 1-43588 Date posted 01/24/2020 Location Sacramento, California | California | Carlsbad, California | Arizona
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Employee will be responsible for identifying, driving and closing new and existing business in an assigned S&L territory with results within 12 to 18 months. The candidate must be able to demonstrate proven hunter and strategic selling skills. The successful candidate will work with internal and external teams to sell Nuance solutions to the Government market and partner eco system ensuring direct touch with end customers and maximum share of wallet for Nuance in the end solution. Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of independent selling, strategic execution and the ability to work through a dynamic partner network. Candidates with Contact Center and/or Digital Experience preferred.
- Proven Strategic Sales Executive with the ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision and with demonstrate initiative
- Dynamic Territory development and new logo acquisition
- Quick Learner that has a history of penetrating new accounts and exceeding multi-million dollar annual sales quotas.
- Ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in CRM.
- Knowledge of salesforce.com.
- Matrix management skills including the ability to partner with multiple team members and resources internally (product experts, Sales Engineers, Product Specialists) and externally (channel partners).
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments that may require knowledge of policy, political landscape and technology with the ability to make decisions.
- Excellent communications, presentation & influencing skills required.
- Technical proficiency in computing, telephony and systems integration disciplines
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office and other desktop applications
Education: Bachelor's degree
Number of Years of Work Experience: 12+ years of direct and partner (combined) sales experience selling to complex, large-scale projects to Enterprise and/or Government Accounts with effective territory development and execution.
- Strategic and complex Contact Center Solutions Skills
- Proven Multi-channel Selling success
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment, matrix manage resources and understand political landscape of market
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of government contracting processes
- Travel as needed
- US Citizenship
- Cold Market start experience
- Established State, Local, and Federal government relationships
- Established partner relationships
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc