Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Director of Marketing and CommunicationApply Job ID 1-38662 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Shanghai, China
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Leading a small team or working with outsource partner to design and execute marketing and communication activities, including press releases, exhibition or seminar activities, media/press review, and other relevant activities. Collect market information of auto and IoT industry and perform analysis as basis for strategic decision. Develop and maintain company presence in the industry, including press, forums, and influential organization. Maintain relationship with industry stakeholders for the purpose of MARCOM.
- Define and execute marketing strategy
- Build and lead a small marketing team and/or working with outsource partner on strategy execution
- Design and implement B2B digital campaigns across multiple platforms to create community and engage with target audiences in the automotive market
- Define a web strategy for Nuance Automotive and utilize web analytics and SEO data to optimize the web presence
- Formulate and execute social media strategy
- Define key performance indicators, analyze and report on performance metrics of digital campaigns and continuously improve campaign performance
- Collect and analyze general marketing intelligence as input of corporate strategy design
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- Bachelor or master in marketing or business administration, journalism, communication science or other relevant studies
Minimum years of work experience:
- Minimum 15 years of experience (Bachelor) or 12 years of experience (Masters) in digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing for the automotive industry or B2B technology industry
- Proven ability working with web content management, marketing automation and e-mail marketing systems
- Proven story-telling and writing skills, experience in writing blog articles
- Proven experience in defining and executing digital campaigns
- Experience in managing marketing agencies and free-lancers
- Data management proficiency
- Account based management
- Strong communicator and motivator able to build strong relationships across departments and regions
- Analytical and strategic thinking, inspired and inspiring, enthusiastic
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Familiar with the automotive industry, mobility trends and technology trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Chinese is a plus
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc