Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior SSE EngineerApply Job ID 1-40473 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Shanghai, China
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Conduct research and development on speech signal processing for mobile, TV, and automotive applications. Create new solutions on speech enhancement and noise reduction for VUI system in various environments. Provide customer support regarding signal enhancement for speech communication and ASR in automotive, mobile and home applications.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analysis of customer requirements, Porting of an existing SW library of algorithms for speech enhancement on different processor platforms.
- Conduct optimization and tuning of algorithms and parameters according to customer requirements.
- Conduct innovation research for solutions using SSE technology in different areas.
- Develop demos and products on various HW/SW platforms like android, Linux, QNX devices.
- Development and maintenance of relevant processes for the use in production on key projects at Nuance.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
BS/MS/PhD in acoustics, signal processing, computer science, EE, math or related field
Experience: 3-5 years
- Background knowledge and handon experiences on signal processing technologies. Especially familiar with speech signal processing, speech enhancement, and noise reduction.
- Good knowledge on acoutic echo cancellation, beamforming and noise reduction technology.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming skills and script programming (Bash/Python/Perl/Matlab).
- Native speaker of Chinese.
- Ability to manage tasks and deliverables for simultaneous projects.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team.
- Team work spirit.
- Fluent English communication, good communication skills.
- Accomplished coder – can realize research ideas effectively.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc