Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Resident QA/Test Automation Engineer (Automotive)Apply Job ID 1-42008 Date posted 08/13/2019 Location Sindelfingen, Germany
Today, we have some exciting news to share, as we officially announce the name of Nuance’s upcoming Automotive spin-off: Cerence! Upon spinning off from Nuance on October 1, our Automotive team will begin a new journey as Cerence, a pure-play, next-generation automotive software company fully focused on providing intelligent mobility solutions to our customers. “Cer” that rhymes with “air,” “ence” that rhymes with “sense,” Cerence is a new word for a new company. Visit cerence.com to follow along with our journey!
Mit Stolz möchten wir heute offiziell den Namen für unser geplantes Automotive Spin-off bekanntgeben: Cerence! Ab dem 1. Oktober 2019 begibt sich unser Automotive Team mit Cerence auf einen neuen Weg - ein Automobilsoftwareunternehmen der neuen Generation, das sich der Bereitstellung intelligenter Mobilitätslösungen für unsere Kunden widmet. „Cer“ reimt sich auf das englische Wort für Luft „air“ und „ence“ ähnelt dem englischen Wort für Sinn „sense“; Cerence ist ein neues Wort für eine neue Firma. Verfolgen Sie unsere spannende Reise auf www.cerence.com
Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Nuance wants you!
We’re growing our QA / test Automation team extensively due to a sharp increase in business growth. We need highly motivated Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join us as we work on the most advanced in-car technology projects in the automotive world. It's a fascinating time to join!
You should have a solid understanding of SW development life cycles and test methodologies, combined with a passion for quality and efficiency.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Review product requirement, user experience specification, technical design specification for testability.
- Flashing/updating embedded software into target head units.
- Create test specification out of requirement documentation.
- Conduct test plan/cases review with cross-functional teams to ensure the test coverage.
- Analyze test results along with failure analysis.
- Develop automation test scripts in C/C++ and Python.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Collaborate with multiple teams in different continents.
- Escalate issues, concerns and risk
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure
- University degree in computer science or comparable technical education
- Ideally 4 years of relevant work experience
- (IT) project experience ideally with agile project methods and tools (Scrum, Jira)
- Experience in software development using current programming or scripting languages ​​such as Python, Shell, C, C ++ or JAVA
- Experience with code management tools e.g. Git, Perforce and bug tracking tools e.g. Jira
- Strong skills in Design & Implementation of Automation Frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of test and / or quality management and test tools (e.g., HP ALM, Test Rail, Selenium)
- Experience in Testing of embedded applications (is a plus)
- Ideally qualifications or certifications such as ISTQB
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong self-reliance
- Exceptional attention to detail, interpersonal communication and project management skills
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and have the discipline to bring projects into closure
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
- Experience working in organizations using Agile / Scrum based product development methodologies is highly desirable
- Previous experience with software development and quality engineering in automotive industry is highly desired
- Experience with Scrum tools like JIRA and Confluence to manage product and issue planning and resolution
- Experienced in dealing with ambiguity testing while performing critical project steps
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc