Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Sales/Pre-Sales Engineer (Software Solutions) - Work from homeApply Job ID 1-43742 Date posted 01/24/2020 Location Stockholm, Sweden
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The candidate will support the Benelux / Nordics Enterprise Sales team with technical elements of the pre-sales activities working in diverse industries to support the Enterprise portfolio of Nuance products and solutions marketed in Benelux, Nordics & Eastern Europe
The candidate will be working directly with clients to help them understand the technical aspects of Nuance solutions and develop possible sales scenarios.
- Helping convince prospects of the value of our products, services and Nuance in general
- Elaborating functional and feature requirements of the target application with customer/partner for speech-enabled applications
- Working with the Sales Managers and the Professional Services team to develop work estimates and statements of work for tailored speech applications and technology integration based on preliminary requirements
- Technical lead qualification
- Providing technical content to sales proposals
- Technical and sales training, maintaining communication with the counterparts, ensuring the proper and current information flow from and to the account
- Providing feedback to the Product Management organization on the technical requirements in the market and application ideas
- Product demos at customers / partners
- Technical presentations
- Technical support case qualification and providing some technical support locally
We Are Looking For:
- A tech savvy rockstar, preferably with an engineering background (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar)
- Minimum years of work experience: 5-10
- A proven track record of relevant industry experience (Speech Technology, IVR/Mobile/Chat/Messaging platforms/Web Applications)
- Interest in automated speech recognition applications and mobile/web application
- Project management & customer facing experience and skills
- Familiarity with digital solutions and architecture (standards, platforms, processes, etc.)
- Eager and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Comfortable in making presentations and speaking to an audience
- Very good communicator
- Native speaker of Swedish or extremely proficient
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- A team player
- A self-disciplined and self-motivated individual, able to work with a minimum of direct supervision
- Ready and able to travel (mostly in the Benelux / Nordics region, occasionally Europe or US)
- Familiarity with artificial intelligence, natural language processing is a plus
- Other European language skills a plus
Years of Experience:5+ years
Travel required on a monthly basis.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc