Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Customer Success Manager - NordicsApply Job ID 1-40720 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Sweden
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Client Success Executive (CSE) is solely responsible for overall customer satisfaction. This includes managing the overall success of multiple Nuance products and services within various stages of deployment. The CSE is responsible for building value, growing revenue and increasing margin as outlined in the specific account management plans.
1. Develop and maintain relationships for assigned customer organizations that will result in high customer loyalty and grow the overall business relationship.
2. Create and maintain strategic account plans that define the current state, potential opportunity, milestones and identify key stakeholders across all Healthcare solutions for the customer.
3. Work closely with sales, customer engagement services, product management, and production management groups to map opportunity along with specific technical environments, process flows and business priorities at each assigned account.
4. Orchestrate formal account communication and decision-making framework (governance).
5. Coordinate with sales the introduction and demonstration of new Nuance product and service offerings.
6. Regularly review financial and operational performance as well as benchmarking against published targets and forecast (margin analysis, speech yield, quality measures).
7. Maintain awareness and visibility of at risk customers as well as competitive threats.
8. Maintain ongoing customer ROI, value proposition, and business goals to ensure appropriate value placed upon the Nuance relationship.
9. Proficiency on all associated products and services utilized or available within the customer environment.
10. Maintain positive customer references and referrals.
11. Facilitate senior level client relationships and regularly scheduled meetings for assigned accounts, which include preparation and delivery of presentations in addition to attending to all follow-up items.
12. Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 6-8
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to influence customer opinions and behaviors
• Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide quick and timely issue resolution
• Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Passion for customer service
• Strong problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of speech recognition; preferably in the HC clinical documentation segment.
- Fluent in English with knowledge of Swedish and/or Danish
- Demonstrated strong capability to present to large groups – face to face and remote.
Education: Bachelor /Graduate University degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc