Regional Sales Manager NordicsApply Location Sweden
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
Summary: Regional Sales Manager Nordics, reports to the Regional Sales Director. Will be responsible for named allocated accounts, the conservation and growth of these accounts.
- Manage the operational, tactical and strategic development of a select number of channel partners within the Nordics.
- Create awareness, top-of-mind and build preference for NDI's combined portfolio of solutions within assigned channel partner accounts and end-customers.
- Support assigned partners accounts in developing their business in support of NDI's prevailing strategy
- Consistently achieve Fields Sales related KPI's related to i.e. quota (bookings), pipeline- and pipeline growth, activity execution (HIA'S and HICAP's).
- Identify, establish and develop new name partner accounts (sales channels) in support of NID's prevailing strategy.
- Liaise with NDI internal stakeholders to deliver accurate forecasts, convey market intelligence and customer requirements, manage and perform sales training etc aligned to NDI's modus of operation.
- Direct and/or Indirect engagement with Regional Major Accounts to manage large deal sales and/or create preference for NDI's combined product portfolio within select end-user accounts and/or specific Verticals.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 10+
- Experienced in complex enterprise software sales, in either:
- Enterprise Content Management
- Electronics Records Management
- Information Management
- Business Process Management
- Business Process Optimization
- Knowledge Management
- Scanning and Capture
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals; Competency with software sales, imaging solutions, channel sales and knowledge of the MFP industry.
- Strong channel partnership business development sales experience. Confident, polished professional with the motivation and drive to succeed.
Preferred Skills: Digital copier/scanner/printer or other hardware sales experience would be a benefit as long as candidates have recent significant software solution sales success; Ability to effectively present technical information; Possess the technical knowledge to understand pre and post-sales support matters, facilitate onsite installations, provide training for a partner’s sales staff, and understand where Nuance solutions fit within a customer’s solution stack. Experience with selling directly to Major Accounts and/or into specific verticals would be a plus.
Strengths and abilities:
- Challenger and hunter sales mentality.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong white boarding skills.
- Highly comfortable with office productivity and CRM software.
- Highly organized and structured self-starter.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
Our employees spend their days reinventing between people technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage