Sales Engineer (Pre-Sales) - Working from home - Nordics - Healthcare I.TApply Location Sweden
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Pre sales engineer focusing on international HC business with on-premise solutions for customers and EHR providers to drive and enable sales in Sweden and Finland. He/She needs to work closely with the regional sales director, account manager as well as PS and customer services teams in EMEA. This position will also be used in facilitating post-sales activities like roll-out and end-user discussions on workflows and optimization.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
1. Manage a set of strategic customers technically in an project approach
2. Support technically the connectivity of key EHRs and diag RIS/PACS companies to ensure we grow our addressable market share
3. Responsible for communications externally and internally around such pre sales projects.
4. Support introduction of new offerings in key markets
5. Supporting sales in demos, tenders and key trade shows
6. Provide technical consultancy to key customers and EHRs
7. Support the Diag Business in finding (new) offerings and moves the Speechmagic IB in radiology over to other Nuance offerings (secure and expand large IB)
8. Support post-sales projects in delivery and roll-out
9. Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Education:Bachelor /Graduate University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent area
Minimum years of work experience: 3+
- Strong communications and business leadership
- Healthcare Industry experience - Essential
- Results oriented, team player and strong project management skills in driving key projects to closure
- Customer first approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, Native-Swedish
- Demonstrated strong capability to present to large groups – face to face and remote
Preferred skills:Deep understanding of speech recognition technology; preferably in the HC clinical documentation segment
This role can be based anywhere in Sweden / working from home
We also have an office in Stockholm if this option is preferred
Flexible travel within the Nordics region is required.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth