Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Chatbots Content SpecialistApply Job ID 1-40240 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Teddington, United Kingdom
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Join a diverse, open-minded and dynamic team bringing digital channels to life with automated and human messaging solutions including chatbots and live chat. You will support innovative, international organizations with crafting conversational interactions for their digital channels and building and optimizing their linguistic models using Nuance’s artificial intelligence, machine learning and human-assisted technologies.
We are looking for a thoughtful, astute and curious people-person with a passion for technology and creating a superior user experience. This is a unique opportunity to join an organization at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Participate in building virtual assistants, working with our customers to determine the virtual assistant behavior, what questions it should answer and how to answer them.
- Engage with subject matter experts, content writers and business analysts to ensure that the virtual assistant remains knowledgeable and effective.
- Analyze the performance of the virtual assistant to identify content gaps, trends and patterns in virtual assistant conversations.
- Investigate and diagnose the right action to be taken to improve virtual assistant responses.
- Modify, test and publish natural language grammars and content.
- Train our customers on how to use Nuance’s tools and guide them in the best practices for virtual assistant creation.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and product by sharing experiences and ideas with the wider Nuance community.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 1-2
- Exceptional native level written and spoken UK English. Your spelling is excellent as are your grammatical skills
- Technical writing could be a huge plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- An eye and ear for detail
- A professional approach - all of our designers are customer facing
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a large and sometimes very international distributed team
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Visio, Word and Excel.
- Willing to travel to customer sites within the UK and occasionally in Europe
- Experience in designing written or spoken conversational user interfaces
- Experience in content management or translation
- Experience in a customer facing work environment
Education: Master's/Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Linguistics or a related field.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc