Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Conversational UI DesignerApply Job ID 1-40239 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Stockholm, Sweden | London, United Kingdom
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Primarily you will be responsible for designing and creating both voice and text driven conversational user interfaces.
Join a diverse, open-minded and dynamic team bringing voice and digital channels to life with automated and human messaging solutions including conversational voice systems, chatbots and live chat. You will support innovative, international organizations with crafting conversational interactions and building and optimizing their linguistic models using Nuance’s artificial intelligence, machine learning and human-assisted technologies.
We are looking for a thoughtful, astute and curious people-person with a passion for technology and creating a superior user experience. This is a unique opportunity to join an organization at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Discover and analyse requirements from both the customer and user perspective. Balance user advocacy with the commercial and technical needs of our customers.
- Create effective voice user interface designs, from sketching high-level call flows right through to agreeing precise wording choices, and directing voice actors in the recording studio.
- Participate in building virtual assistants, working with our customers to determine the virtual assistant behaviour, what questions it should answer and how to answer them.
- Analyze performance of user interfaces in day-to-day use via performance metrics and caller experience, and recommend specific changes to improve performance and caller satisfaction..
- Train our customers on how to use Nuance’s tools and guide them in the best practices for creating conversational user interfaces.
- Contribute to the improvement of Nuance’s evolving body of global best practices and products by sharing experiences and ideas with the wider Nuance community.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3
- Exceptional native level written and spoken UK English. Your spelling is excellent as are your grammatical skills.
- A minimum 3 years experience designing voice or text driven conversational user interfaces.
- Experience in analyzing data and conducting usability tests to improve/optimise user interfaces and user experience.
- Whilst you may never have been a programmer, you understand programming concepts and can create logical flows/designs that can be used by a technical team.
- A professional approach and excellent presentation skills- all of our designers are customer facing.
An eye and ear for detail.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a large and sometimes very international distributed team.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Visio, Word and Excel.
- Willing to travel to customer sites within the UK and Europe.
- Native/near-native skills in another language
- Experience working on designs incorporating Voice Biometric technology
- Knowledge of a scripting language such as Perl
Education: Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Linguistics or a related field.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc