Senior Security/Fraud Marketing Specialist - EMEA - TeddingtonApply Location Teddington, United Kingdom
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Working-from home/flexible working may be available.
The purpose of the role is to lead the development and implementation of an effective Marketing strategy in EMEA for the Enterprise division, to support and execute the Security Marketing Plan, and to work closely in cooperation with the EMEA and Corporate marketing organization for the creation and implementation of each project.
Nuance needs a Field marketing specialist who has demonstrable experience in developing creative integrated marketing programs that will drive revenue and align with the goals of the sales leadership team.
The Marketing Specialist reports to the Director of International Marketing and works closely with the regional Field Marketing Managers and – Sales organisations.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Drive the development and execution of Security marketing campaigns for lead/demand generation, coordinating with key stakeholders – regional sales and marketing, marketing communications, product management and business development.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, events planning etc.)
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Liaise with all concerned parties to guarantee adequate planning, execution and monitoring of marketing activities
- Manage marketing budget for Security Marketing plan.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Minimum years of work experience: 5 years +
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and marketing strategy skills.
- 5+ years direct field marketing experience in enterprise-class software.
- Experience managing and executing email marketing, webinar, digital advertising and content syndication programs.
- A demonstrated ability to execute on multiple projects and excel in a fast-paced, results-orientated work environment.
- Skilled in making presentations and demonstrating products to audiences of different participants (e.g., customers, analysts, technical peers, non-technical professionals) and size.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Eloqua
- High energy and passion for their work.
- A team player, effectively interacting with employees at all levels within the company
- Customer facing experience preferred.
- Experience marketing security, biometrics and/or fraud prevention solutions a plus
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
Working-from home/flexible working may be available.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth