Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Sales Specialist - Radiology Workflow, South Central USApply Job ID 1-41885 Date posted 07/21/2019 Location Texas | Oklahoma
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
The Sales Specialist – Radiology Workflow needs to combine domain expertise in radiology workflow and screening and solution sales skills. Ideally, the Sales Specialist will perform a dual role – both supporting the Diagnostics Account Executive from a technical & offering perspective and driving deals individually. The territory is South Central US.
- Understand radiology workflow
- Have experience selling into radiology and or other -ology departments (Cardiology, Ortho, etc.)
- Understand IT needs of healthcare
- Understand intersection of radiology IT and Process workflow
- Outcomes focused
- Develop deep domain knowledge on Primordial Workflow solutions and be able to demo/discuss appropriately at all customer levels
- Ability to initiate opportunities individually and work with the Account Executive to help move opportunities through the milestones
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- 5+ years of enterprise level IT and/or Healthcare software sales experience
- Technical understanding of SaaS based systems, PACS, RIS, and EMR.
- Strong understanding of how medical imaging plays a role in each therapeutic area within a hospital organization including radiology, emergency medicine, orthopedics, cardiology, and more.
- Excellent presentation skills including in-person, WebEx, conference calls, trade shows, and more. Must be able to tailor each discussion and presentation to the appropriate audience.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking abilities with the ability to act fast, independently, and provide the most value possible to each prospect and client communication you engage in.
- Ability to demonstrate software in response to customer workflow requirements, showing how the solution fulfills these needs.
- Should be located within the South-Central US territory
- Ability to travel up to 50% within an assigned territory as well as to various industry trade shows and events.
- College Degree preferred
- Radiology sales background, Rad Tech experience, Competitive Workflow or PACs company experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc