Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Sales DirectorApply Job ID 1-43743 Date posted 01/27/2020 Location Tokyo, Japan
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Enterprise Sales Manager will take full responsibility in expanding our business in major key target industries Telco and Finance domain directly or via Partners, based in Tokyo, Japan. Our goal is to establish deep relationship with Tier-1 customers in these industries and increase revenue by selling Omni-Channel Conversational AI solutions including Speech Recognition, NLU, Dialog, and Biometrics technologies for ID&V and Fraud Prevention. You will also be responsible for performing tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
We are looking for a high-caliber / highly experienced sales professional to join us and help develop and drive significant new business.
- Prepare and execute a well-defined Sales (inc partner) strategy for selling the entire Nuance portfolio to key large customers in the Telecom, Banking & Finance sector
- Build and drive sales and customer satisfaction in both new prospects and existing named customer base.
- Build and maintain contacts with key decision makers in customer and partner landscape.
- Manage pipelines, opportunities, close rates, quotas and territory/account alignment. Ensure achievement of your bookings target and revenue objective.
- Actively coordinate with Marketing, Presales and Professional Services teams in customer projects.
- Effectively communicate sales results, forecasts, and strategies to your manager.
- Counsel our key accounts regarding market opportunities and the corresponding product and solution development
- Maximize existing revenue opportunities in a target of named private sector accounts, also via partner channel.
- Manage and develop strategic relationships with key channel partners.
- Drive new opportunities in named accounts in support of Japan and personal financial targets
- Report to the Japan Sales Director on a weekly basis an accurate view of Quarterly pipeline and actions to achieve closure.
- Proactively work with SE's and Professional Services to develop solutions packaging to increase the business opportunity within the specific market
- Develop a detailed GTM plan for the vertical’s named accounts to maximize revenue and achieve Quota targets including detailed analysis of individual named accounts including key contacts and business challenges mapped against Nuance solutions
- Regularly participate in Japan Team Sales meetings and events
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Education: University degrees or higher
Years of Experience:12+
- 8+ year experience in Enterprise sales
- 8+ year experience in Software business
- 5+ year experience in Foreign (non-Japanese) company
- Understanding of solution selling methodology, channel management
- Fluency in English and Japanese (business level at minimum)
- Accuracy in forecasting and reporting to manager
- Comfortable with Office 365 and SFDC
- Entrepreneur attitude with teamwork spirit
- Result oriented mindset
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc