Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
NLU SpecialistApply Job ID 1-41694 Date posted 07/30/2019 Location Turin, Italy
Today, we have some exciting news to share, as we officially announce the name of Nuance’s upcoming Automotive spin-off: Cerence! Upon spinning off from Nuance on October 1, our Automotive team will begin a new journey as Cerence, a pure-play, next-generation automotive software company fully focused on providing intelligent mobility solutions to our customers. “Cer” that rhymes with “air,” “ence” that rhymes with “sense,” Cerence is a new word for a new company. Visit cerence.com to follow along with our journey!
- Analysis of customer requirements for realizing NLU on all supported platforms
- Contribute to the development of procedures with the scope of optimize and simplify the activities of NLU models development.
- Work with project team members, application development engineers and QA teams within the scope of one or more customer projects to realize the project deliverables.
- Support our customers’ speech software teams to help them evaluate and integrate Nuance NLU embedded technology into successful products in an efficient way.
Education: Master University degree in Computational Linguistics, Computer Science, Information technology or a compareable field.
Work experience: 3+years
- Good oral and written knowledge of the English language.
- Good IT familiarity (usage of MS Office apps, version control, and other widely used software packages).
- Usage of Linux command line to do basic tasks and run scripts.
- Team player, good listener and communicator, customer focused.
- Ability to work independently, but always as part of the NLU models team.
- Ability to manage external part time workers.
- Positive "can-do" attitude, well organized, focusing on achieving results cost-effectively.
- Self-learner, with sense of initiative, and perseverance to deliver high quality work.
- Knowledge of other languages, especially “less common” ones (Arabic, Turkish and all Asiatic, East-European, Nordic, etc.).
- Computational linguistics knowledge.
- Background in speech technology or language processing.
- Knowledge of programming and code development.
- Advanced user of Windows/Office and Linux platforms.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc