Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Application Manager - AutomotiveApply Job ID 1-39083 Date posted 06/25/2019 Location Ulm, Germany
Today, we have some exciting news to share, as we officially announce the name of Nuance’s upcoming Automotive spin-off: Cerence! Upon spinning off from Nuance on October 1, our Automotive team will begin a new journey as Cerence, a pure-play, next-generation automotive software company fully focused on providing intelligent mobility solutions to our customers. “Cer” that rhymes with “air,” “ence” that rhymes with “sense,” Cerence is a new word for a new company. Visit cerence.com to follow along with our journey!
Mit Stolz möchten wir heute offiziell den Namen für unser geplantes Automotive Spin-off bekanntgeben: Cerence! Ab dem 1. Oktober 2019 begibt sich unser Automotive Team mit Cerence auf einen neuen Weg - ein Automobilsoftwareunternehmen der neuen Generation, das sich der Bereitstellung intelligenter Mobilitätslösungen für unsere Kunden widmet. „Cer“ reimt sich auf das englische Wort für Luft „air“ und „ence“ ähnelt dem englischen Wort für Sinn „sense“; Cerence ist ein neues Wort für eine neue Firma. Verfolgen Sie unsere spannende Reise auf www.cerence.com
As an Application Manager you will be responsible for the support of our development and project management tools. Those are Jira for requirements and error management, GIT for configuration management. For document management you will help us to select and roll out a standardized document management tool. You will be part of the software change control board and work closely together with the technical teams, project and quality management.
- Analysis of tool requirements of different departments and our customers
- Support the conception of a long-term tool landscape from technical as well as from user point of view
- Optimization of infrastructures and systems to the needs of the organization-wide stakeholders
- Cross-project configuration management
- Consulting and training of our internal teams
- Execution and monitoring of tests for new tools
- Creation and administration of process and system documentation
- Planning and conducting reviews
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Information Science or an equivalent qualification training (for example information technology clerk) - also newcomers with IT experience are encouraged to apply!
- Affinity to IT topics and good technical understanding
- Experience with software development tools as a user
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English essential;
- Thorough, transparent and structured way of working;
- Reliability and outstanding teamwork and cooperation skills;
- Experience with Jira, Git etc is a plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc