Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Integration and Software QA EngineerApply Job ID 1-41993 Date posted 08/13/2019 Location Ulm, Germany
Today, we have some exciting news to share, as we officially announce the name of Nuance’s upcoming Automotive spin-off: Cerence! Upon spinning off from Nuance on October 1, our Automotive team will begin a new journey as Cerence, a pure-play, next-generation automotive software company fully focused on providing intelligent mobility solutions to our customers. “Cer” that rhymes with “air,” “ence” that rhymes with “sense,” Cerence is a new word for a new company. Visit cerence.com to follow along with our journey!
Mit Stolz möchten wir heute offiziell den Namen für unser geplantes Automotive Spin-off bekanntgeben: Cerence! Ab dem 1. Oktober 2019 begibt sich unser Automotive Team mit Cerence auf einen neuen Weg - ein Automobilsoftwareunternehmen der neuen Generation, das sich der Bereitstellung intelligenter Mobilitätslösungen für unsere Kunden widmet. „Cer“ reimt sich auf das englische Wort für Luft „air“ und „ence“ ähnelt dem englischen Wort für Sinn „sense“; Cerence ist ein neues Wort für eine neue Firma. Verfolgen Sie unsere spannende Reise auf www.cerence.com
Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Nuance wants you!
We’re looking for a highly motivated Integration and Software QA Engineer to join our team. He/she should have a solid understanding of SW development life cycles and test methodologies, combined with a passion for quality and efficiency.
- Develop test strategy, test plan and test case for specific project
- Develop automation test tools in C++ and Python.
- Maintain integration automation test for continuous integration
- Analyze test results along with failure analysis, utilizes fact / data driven metrics to continuous improve test efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop, operate and maintain a highly automated Continuous Integration tool chain.
- Integrate software components from internal suppliers.
- Analyze and solve integration issues on target platform.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in different continents.
- Liaise and work directly with our Automotive Customers and partners.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 0-1 years
- Experience with software development and quality assurance
- Experience with Agile / Scrum based product development
- Strong and extended experience in use and implementation of Automation protocols, tools and techniques
- Good English and German language skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, interpersonal communication and project management skills
- Expert level familiarity with tools such as JIRA and Confluence to manage product planning and issue planning and resolution
- Experience with Jenkins
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria
Education: B.S or Diploma degree in computer science, engineering or related experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc