Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Principal Program Manager (Automotive Software Solutions)Apply Job ID 1-39119 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Ulm, Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Automotive team…; intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
The Principal Program Manager leads the delivery of all embedded, hybrid, and cloud technologies and solutions for all projects for key Automotive OEM, for integration into vehicle platforms and applications. The Principal Program Manager scopes, plans, and coordinates project execution with Nuance project managers in various locations and in close cooperation with the OEM’s product owners and project manager.
- Professional Services projects integrating Nuance’s state-of-the-art speech recognition and speech synthesis software into vehicle platforms and applications for major automotive companies in the world
- Manage one large or multiple smaller projects, taking full accountability for project planning and execution
- Coordinate project execution with Nuance team leaders, product management, and specialists in local and international offices (Europe, USA and Asia Pacific)
- Establish and maintain smooth communication and a solid and productive relationship with customers through regular reporting, meeting and follow-up
- Lead deployment of advanced Nuance Products and Services to the field
- Drive best practices and process internally and with our customers to ensure Nuance technology is optimally integrated to deliver high end user recognition performance and satisfaction
- Provide diligent internal reports on project status and revenue tracking
- Work closely with Nuance Sales, Product Management, Custom Services, R&D, and Operations teams to serve the customer
- Develop strong customer relationships, build customer confidence and commitment with Nuance
- Execute project scope within budget; apply change management & control to track any changes to the initial scope baseline
- Project Accounting through management of project hours & labor forecasts
- Drive usage of project management best practices including management of risk, budget, communication, resource, schedule, and stakeholder expectations
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- 12+ years of project management experience in a technology-related product development and/or professional services organization.
- Minimum 7+ years customer-facing experience managing the full life cycle of complex embedded technology projects.
- Proven skills with the delivery and deployment of product, customer facing and especially SW embedded projects
- Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience creating work-effort estimates and cross-project resource allocations
- Experience with project scheduling and budgeting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English is a must
- Ability to work with a minimal direct supervision and multiple projects in parallel.
- Self-starter with high energy to meet the needs of a demanding business and IT environment
- Exceptional follow-through and superior organizational skills
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand complex system and software issues and drive decisions and actions
- Ability and willingness to handle period peak demands
- Demonstrated leadership talent to provide direction, motivation and insights to the project team members
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the Embedded Software Development Life Cycle
- Speech and/or User Interface technology experience is a plus
Education: Bachelor’s in computer science, Engineering, or related technical degree. PM Certification from a recognized institution or equivalent work experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc