Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Requirements and Defect ManagerApply Job ID 1-40003 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Ulm, Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Automotive team…; intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
As a Requirements and Error Manager you will be responsibile for technical requirement analysis and tracking of the external and internal requirements for project related features.
You will also analyse reported errors, assign them to responsible teams, follow up and monitor the correction progress and actively evaluate technical solutions and interface proposals.
The focus will be to coordinate all activities, features and bug fixes on the project according to the customer requirements and the project needs.
- Support the software Project manager in technical clarification and tracking of requirements and errors
- Track the end to end progress of the software requirements and errors, from the definition to the verification
- Transform customer requirements to internal software requirements
- Assign requirements and defects to responsible departments based on software architecture
- Monitor and report the progress of software requirements and errors in the implementation process
- Ensure the traceability of requirements and errors and support the life cycle process definition
- Being a member of the SCRUM Team.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: ideally 1 year
- Experience with software development cycle
- Experience in a common requirement and bug-fixing management tools (DOORS, Jira,…;)
- Experience with speech recognition or related technologies is an advantage
- Advanced Communication and Presentation Skills (customer, internal)
- Project management skills and knowledge in common project management methods
- Knowledge in documentation Management to make technical supplemental documentation.
- Experiences in agile method of project execution.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and German
Education: Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, Test Engineering
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc