Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior DevOps Engineer - AutomotiveApply Job ID 1-41125 Date posted 05/24/2019 Location Ulm, Germany
Today, we have some exciting news to share, as we officially announce the name of Nuance’s upcoming Automotive spin-off: Cerence! Upon spinning off from Nuance on October 1, our Automotive team will begin a new journey as Cerence, a pure-play, next-generation automotive software company fully focused on providing intelligent mobility solutions to our customers. “Cer” that rhymes with “air,” “ence” that rhymes with “sense,” Cerence is a new word for a new company. Visit cerence.com to follow along with our journey!
Mit Stolz möchten wir heute offiziell den Namen für unser geplantes Automotive Spin-off bekanntgeben: Cerence! Ab dem 1. Oktober 2019 begibt sich unser Automotive Team mit Cerence auf einen neuen Weg - ein Automobilsoftwareunternehmen der neuen Generation, das sich der Bereitstellung intelligenter Mobilitätslösungen für unsere Kunden widmet. „Cer“ reimt sich auf das englische Wort für Luft „air“ und „ence“ ähnelt dem englischen Wort für Sinn „sense“; Cerence ist ein neues Wort für eine neue Firma. Verfolgen Sie unsere spannende Reise auf www.cerence.com
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for development, setup, configuration and maintenance of end-to-end continuous Software delivery system, based on latest continuous integrations and continuous delivery technologies. You will be responsible for improvements on the Software build and Software variant management. Cloud based integration of scalable CI/CD process.
- Ownership for the continuous integration and delivery process of DragonDrive Framework SW component and Companion SDK.
- Identification of tools and methods to install maintain and optimize the CI/CD toolchain and process.
- Develop and maintain scripting for SW build and variant management.
- Support on development of build scripting for entire SW stack.
- Improve management and handling of customer toolchains for project specific build variants.
- Manage build server cluster for CI environment.
- Define, develop, deploy and maintain tools for CI status monitoring and report generation.
- Develop concept for cloud migration for hosted setup.
Number of Years of Work Experience: ideally 5
- Familiarity with tools forCI/CD,variant and packet management like Jenkins,GitLab, Artifactory, Perforce, SonarQube,
- scripting languages (Python).
- Experience with complex scripted multiplatform build environments.
- Familiar with generation of code metrics.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Reliability, responsibility and quality awareness. Analytical thinking.
- Specialized knowledge in areas of embedded software development using C/C++
- German skills
- Azure, AWS
Education: Degree in IT Security, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc