Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
System Engineer (Automotive)Apply Job ID 1-40612 Date posted 09/16/2019 Location Ulm, Germany
Today, we have some exciting news to share, as we officially announce the name of Nuance’s upcoming Automotive spin-off: Cerence! Upon spinning off from Nuance on October 1, our Automotive team will begin a new journey as Cerence, a pure-play, next-generation automotive software company fully focused on providing intelligent mobility solutions to our customers. “Cer” that rhymes with “air,” “ence” that rhymes with “sense,” Cerence is a new word for a new company. Visit cerence.com to follow along with our journey!
Mit Stolz möchten wir heute offiziell den Namen für unser geplantes Automotive Spin-off bekanntgeben: Cerence! Ab dem 1. Oktober 2019 begibt sich unser Automotive Team mit Cerence auf einen neuen Weg - ein Automobilsoftwareunternehmen der neuen Generation, das sich der Bereitstellung intelligenter Mobilitätslösungen für unsere Kunden widmet. „Cer“ reimt sich auf das englische Wort für Luft „air“ und „ence“ ähnelt dem englischen Wort für Sinn „sense“; Cerence ist ein neues Wort für eine neue Firma. Verfolgen Sie unsere spannende Reise auf www.cerence.com
As a System Engineer you will be responsibile for technical requirement analysis and tracking of the external and internal requirements for project related features.
You will also analyse reported errors, assign them to responsible teams, follow up and monitor the correction progress and actively evaluate technical solutions and interface proposals.
The focus will be to coordinate all activities, features and bug fixes on the project according to the customer requirements and the project needs.
- Support the SW project in technical clarification, breakdown and tracking of requirements, e.g. transform customer requirements to internal SW requirements
- Pre-analysis and tracking of reported SW defects
- Track the end to end progress of the SW requirements and defect from the definition to the verification
- Tailor the generic process descriptions for requirements and defect management to the project’s needs
- Assign requirements and defects to responsible departments based on SW architecture
- Monitor and report the progress of SW requirements and errors in the implementation process
- Ensure the traceability of requirements and errors and support the life cycle process definition
- Be up to date on technology development and challenge yourself to deliver best-in class solutions to our customers
Number of Years of Work Experience: ideally 2 years, promising graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Experience in a common requirement and bug-fixing management tools (DOORS, Jira,…;)
- Advanced Communication and Presentation Skills (customer, internal)
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and German
- Project management skills and knowledge in common project management methods.
- Knowledge in documentation management to make technical supplemental documentation.
- Experiences in agile method of project execution.
- Experience with Automotive quality management, e.g. ASPICE
- Experience with speech recognition or related technologies is an advantage
Education: Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, Test Engineering
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc