Lead UX ResearcherApply Location Ulm, Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren. Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Mobile Team…; intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
The role entails driving for best end user experience by assessing end user products built on our products and solutions and providing direction to customers and to development teams. Working within a team of UX researchers and UI Designers you’ll conduct user studies – both qualitative and quantitative – on our end user products and test and validate them in the car and on the bench. The role involves all steps of research, from planning and data collection to analysis and dissemination.
- Design and conduct quantitative and qualitative UX research on multi-modal in-car speech systems
- Work together with UI design, engineering and customer and drive for best end user experience
- Support UX concept and design phase in customer projects
- Prepare, execute and document UX expert reviews
- Conduct user studies
- Coordinate with recruiters and facilities to bring participants into the lab
- Interact with participants and moderate user tests
- Write reports and present results
- Meet with stakeholders to discuss results and determine next steps in design and research
- Define and develop processes related to your tasks
- Manage and supervise tool development required for your task
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Minimum years of work experience: 5
- User research experience
- Experience in user interface design
- Experience moderating and conducting experiments
- Proven skills in working directly with customers
- Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision
- Dynamic personality and flexible attitude
- Ability and willingness to handle occasional peak demands
- Ability and willingness to travel for short trips.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German is a must
- Ability to develop and administer user surveys (online)
- Experience with speech user interfaces is strong plus
Education: Advanced degree and /or experience in relevant fields such as Human Factors, experimental psychology, Human-Computer-Interaction, ergonomics, automation, UX, product design using work flows/ interactions / dialogues etc.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth