Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Team Manager - User Experience (Automotive)Apply Job ID 1-39121 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Ulm, Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Automotive team…; intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
As part of the project management office (PMO) Nuance is going to build a team of UX researchers driving for best end user experience by assessing end user products built on our products and solutions and providing direction to customers and to development teams. The user experience manager builds and leads a team of junior and experienced senior UX researchers. The team will conduct user studies – both qualitative and quantitative – on our end user products and test and validate them in the car and on the bench. The role involves all steps of research, from planning and data collection to analysis and dissemination.
- Provide guidance and expertise to UX researchers like defining acceptance criteria and KPI’s for good user experience, methods for UX validation and design guidelines
- Design and conduct quantitative and qualitative UX research on multi-modal in-car speech systems
- Work together with UI design, engineering and customer and drive for best end user experience
- Support UX concept and design phase in customer projects
- Conduct UX expert reviews and user studies, write reports and present results
- Meet with stakeholders to discuss results and determine next steps in design and research
- Define and develop processes related to the tasks of your team
- Manage and supervise tool development required for your tasks
- Perform regularly performance reviews and goal settings for team members
- Estimate new work and support sales team for end user experience validation tasks
Minimum years of work experience: 7
- Experience with people management
- User research experience
- Experience in user interface design
- Experience moderating and conducting experiments
- Proven skills in working directly with customers
- Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision
- Dynamic personality and flexible attitude
- Ability and willingness to handle occasional peak demands
- Willingness to travel for short trips.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German is a must
- Ability to develop and administer user surveys (online)
- Experience with speech user interfaces is strong plus
Education:Advanced degree and / or experience in relevant fields such as Human Factors, experimental psychology, HCI, ergonomics, automation, UX, product design using work flows/ interactions / dialogues etc.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc