Enterprise Sales Manager - UK & IrelandApply Location United Kingdom
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Exciting opportunity to join a successful Enterprise Sales Team. This Team focuses on selling Voice and Digital technology Solutions in customer care / customer acquisition environment into Banking & Finance, Media & Telecoms and Public Sectors within the UK and Ireland.
- Prepare and execute a well-defined sales (inc partner) strategy for selling the entire Nuance portfolio to key large customers in the Banking & Finance, Media & Telecoms and Public Sector within the UK
- Building and driving sales and customer satisfaction in both new prospects and existing named customer base.
- Building and maintaining contacts to key decision makers in customer and partner landscape.
- Managing pipelines, opportunities, close rates, quotas and territory/account alignment. Ensure achievement of your bookings target and revenue objective.
- Actively coordinate with Marketing, Presales and Professional Services teams in customer projects.
- Effectively communicating sales results, forecasts, and strategies to your manager.
- Counsel our key accounts regarding market opportunities and the corresponding product and solution development
- Maximize existing revenue opportunities in a target of named private sector accounts, also via partner channel
- Manage and develop strategic relationships with key channel partners
- Drive new opportunities in named accounts in support of the UK and personal financial targets
- Report to the UK Sales Director on a weekly basis an accurate view of Quarterly pipeline and actions to achieve closure
- Proactively work with SE's and Professional Services to develop solutions packaging to increase the business opportunity within the specific market
- Develop a detailed GTM plan for the verticals named accounts to maximize revenue and achieve Quota targets including detailed analysis of individual named accounts including key contacts and business challenges mapped against Nuance solutions
- Work closely with marketing to develop customer accounts into proactive established accounts
- Work closely with marketing to increase awareness of Nuance and Nuance solutions in the relevant vertical
- Regularly participate in UK Team Sales meetings and events
- Solid proven experience in selling in Voice and Digital technlogies preferably in the customer care / customer acquisition environment.
- Proven success in defining sales processes to enable scalable growth with quality, efficiency, and predictability of revenue.
- Strong sales experience, successfully positioning & selling strategic software solutions to Enterprise customers directly or combined with partners within the vertical.
- Primary customer background should be large Enterprise within Banking & Finance and Media & Telecoms sectors. A proven and quantifiable Business development experience, including a proven contact base.
- You have excellent strategic, commercial and people management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence all levels of customers from CX level to individual contributors
- Creative, high energy, team player capable of achieving goals set out for these key accounts.
- A self disciplined, well organized and self motivated individual, able to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- You are attracted by the different Nuance Technologies and innovative speech and Digital solutions.
Education: A university degree desired or strong commercial background in this area.
Our employees spend their days reinventing between people technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage