Account Executive - Financial Services - Enterprise SalesApply Location United States
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the informationthey need using whatever channel they prefer.
Enterprise Strategic Account Executive assigned to drive new and existing business in 5 -10 strategic financial services accounts, reporting to the Sr Director of Sales, North America Strategic Accounts. Must have a successful track record of selling solutions and exceeding quota consistently while working in both a direct and indirect model.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Nuance is seeking an experienced sales professional that can help build and sell Nuance’s Enterprise Portfolio to a list of Fortune 500 financial services companies. You will join a high-caliber team that is experiencing rapid growth as our product portfolio continues to evolve and grow. Familiarity with customer sales and service solutions in the Omni-Channel Digital, Contact Center, Analytics and Security domain as well as leading tech players, start up’s and thought leaders is a prerequisite as you will help drive and influence Nuance’s Enterprise Strategy through your success and creativity.
- North America Strategic Accounts Team for Financial Services
- Selling Conversational AI, Security (Voice Biometrics and Fraud) and Analytics Solutions to executive level contacts with Financial Services.
- Anticipated Quota: $5.0M – $7.0M
- Products in Portfolio: Conversational AI - Nuance Inbound and Outbound Customer Care Solutions across IVR, Digital (Intelligent ChatBot and Live Agent Messaging), Cross Channel Analytics and Proactive Notifications. Nuance Security Suite for Voice Biometrics and Fraud.
- Named accounts are: TBD
- Target markets to focus on; Financial Services, Mortgage, Retail Banking and Card Services
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Number of Years of Work Experience:5-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience, selling complex, large-scale projects to Enterprise customers while effectively managing territory development and growth
- Ability to gain access to and sell complex solutions to c-suite executives
- Experience in prospecting, replacing an incumbent and protecting the installed base.
- Maintain accurate sales forecasting, sales attainment and account planning.
- Strong understanding of how to maintain and evolve both direct and business partner relationships throughout the strategic account list.
- Experience with Salesforce, Oracle, Keynote, PowerPoint, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.
- Excel in demonstrating a confident position on design, tooling, UX and experience with F500 customers.
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence, bots, messaging, digital engagement, design agencies, data mining, machine learning and conversational analysis a must.
- A strong passion for representing Nuance with executives from other companies.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and listening skills.
- Willingness and the ability to travel – 30-50%
- Location Central and Eastern US.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth