Ambulatory Segment Channel Program ManagerApply Location United States
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
Ambulatory Channel Program Management
Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve successful bookings/revenue growth of Ambulatory solution stack thru ambulatory channels that include VAR, EMR and Direct Sales
Operate as the initial point of contact with partners for day-to day interactions
Ensure that the right product solution (products and services) is delivered to meet or exceed company's standard and is delivered at the right time, ensuring higher NPS Customer Satisfaction
- Lead program teams and facilitate the communication and interaction among the xfunctional representatives.
- Develop, update and publish program guides
- Track program metrics against the schedule, budget and phase objectives, by sharing a weekly/monthly dashboard with the leadership team
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated issues
- Coordinate with clients, through marketing and sales, to provide necessary program status and obtain customer feedback, adoption and reference status
- Develop a program structure that can be reused and implemented across partners
- Create an evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Identify and work with supervisors and LOB Segment leader to prioritize a pipeline of Channel partners
- Attend Nuance events to share knowledge with internal and external clients
- Assist Product Management on messaging and positioning
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
- Subject Matter Expert for Ambulatory Solutions Portfolio
- Provide in-depth product demonstrations that highlight our abilities within the ambulatory market. Required Skills :In depth industry knowledge related to ambulatory trends, challenges.
- Working knowledge of the Ambulatory EHR market (trends, companies, share, go-to-market for each stakeholder)
- Clear thinker who anticipates and develops strategies for anticipated future consequences and trends
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Develops innovative or creative process improvements
- Solves difficult problems with effective solutions using rigorous logic and methods
- Quickly creates focus on the most important issues
- Knowledgeable about how organizations work and know how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network
- Effective communicator and presenter in formal and informal settings across all levels including senior leadership (executive presence)
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Team-oriented, collaborative environment leadership skills
- Strong organization and negotiation skills
Education: Program Management, Sales enablement, HealthCare IT
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing between people technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage