Capture Business Development Manager, East Coast (work from home)Apply Location Georgia
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
In this role, the Capture Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for Nuance’s Capture Solutions in the U.S. market. Duties include initiation to closure of capture sales cycles, developing expertise within our internal RSM’s and our partner sales teams to enable them to articulate the value proposition around our Capture software portfolio. Work with our partners, engaging in end-customer sales cycles selling our capture portfolio related to ECM and Business Process Automation (BPA) solutions.
You will report to a Director of Sales, Strategic Accounts, Nuance Document Imaging (NDI). You will also interact with Product Management, Alliance, Sales Operations and various other disciplines inside the Business Unit to follow up on the specific requirements and demands of the capture business in your region.
- Develop, manage, and close a capture sales pipeline of large enterprise opportunities within the territory
- Create and implement a strategic territory sales plan in conjunction with Strategic and Vertical market
- Work with key partners to identify and develop new business opportunities and build pipeline
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the capture market and our products and services and represent your positon as subject matter expert (SME) on capture/ECM solutions both to our internal sales teams and our partners
- Oversee the ongoing record maintenance of full sales opportunities and activities in Nuance’s forecasting/CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Create and implement vertical market solutions with Nuance’s Capture solutions
- Develop and maintain external strategic relationships with resellers, partners and customers to foster growth
- Deliver assigned targets in the assigned territory for the fiscal year.
- Work with team members to devise strategies for high potential capture market segments or customers, and evaluate if and how to adjust sales tactics accordingly.
- Diligently monitor pipeline, sales in progress, pipeline activity, and new prospects/opportunities using pipeline sales cycle management techniques.
- Prepare and present frequent reports (weekly) to senior management on status, results, as well as progress and activities on projects, forecasts, and sales bookings.
- It is expected that you will spend 70% of your time in the field with the Partners
Number of Years of Work Experience: 10 plus years
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise Software Solutions, preferably Capture software solutions, ECM and/or BPM
- Experience working with Fortune 500 at C-Level
- Experience managing complex enterprise sales cycles
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative and innovative techniques
- Ability to work solutions through a reseller channel enabling them while supporting their sales cycles
- Proven track record of exceeding annual targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to travel at least 70%
- Strong sales & technical ability to demo and white board complex solutions with customers and partners
- Subject matter expertise in capture/ECM market
- Proven track record of successfully selling capture, imaging, ECM and/or BPM
- Worked in in similar for companies like Kofax, Perceptive, Opentext/Captiva, Psigen, Insiders and Hyland
Education: Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Business Administration is preferred; a degree in other related fields of study (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, etc.) would also suffice.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing between people technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage