Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Strategic Account ExecutiveApply Job ID 1-39358 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Enterprise Strategic Account Executive assigned to drive new and existing business in 5 -10 strategic financial services accounts, reporting to the Sr Director of Sales, North America Strategic Accounts. Must have a successful track record of selling solutions and exceeding quota consistently while working in both a direct and indirect model.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Nuance is seeking an experienced sales professional that can help build and sell Nuance’s Enterprise Portfolio to a list of Fortune 500 financial services companies. You will join a high-caliber team that is experiencing rapid growth as our product portfolio continues to evolve and grow. Familiarity with customer sales and service solutions in the Omni-Channel Digital, Contact Center, Analytics and Security domain as well as leading tech players, start up’s and thought leaders is a prerequisite as you will help drive and influence Nuance’s Enterprise Strategy through your success and creativity.
- North America Strategic Accounts Team for Financial Services
- Selling Conversational AI, Security (Voice Biometrics and Fraud) and Analytics Solutions to executive level contacts with Financial Services.
- Anticipated Quota: $5.0M – $7.0M
- Products in Portfolio: Conversational AI - Nuance Inbound and Outbound Customer Care Solutions across IVR, Digital (Intelligent ChatBot and Live Agent Messaging), Cross Channel Analytics and Proactive Notifications. Nuance Security Suite for Voice Biometrics and Fraud.
- Named accounts are: TBD
- Target markets to focus on; Financial Services, Mortgage, Retail Banking and Card Services
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience, selling complex, large-scale projects to Enterprise customers while effectively managing territory development and growth
- Ability to gain access to and sell complex solutions to c-suite executives
- Experience in prospecting, replacing an incumbent and protecting the installed base.
- Maintain accurate sales forecasting, sales attainment and account planning.
- Strong understanding of how to maintain and evolve both direct and business partner relationships throughout the strategic account list.
- Experience with Salesforce, Oracle, Keynote, PowerPoint, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.
- Excel in demonstrating a confident position on design, tooling, UX and experience with F500 customers.
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence, bots, messaging, digital engagement, design agencies, data mining, machine learning and conversational analysis a must.
- A strong passion for representing Nuance with executives from other companies.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and listening skills.
- Willingness and the ability to travel – 30-50%
- Location Central and Eastern US.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc