Fraud and Biometric Sales ExecutiveApply Location United States
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the informationthey need using whatever channel they prefer.
Reporting directly to the Director of Fraud and Biometrics for the Americas, the Fraud\Biometrics Executive will partner with Nuance account executives, and be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on both strategic and tactical sales plans for Nuance Fraud Products. As a vital member of the Nuance NA sales team, you will be responsible for selling to named accounts and partner channel. In addition, you will also handle aligning the appropriate company resources to enable continuous growth within each account. You are someone with an extensive knowledge of the fraud industry with application in Finance, Healthcare and other verticals. A background in security, biometrics and contact center a plus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire and integrate industry and market knowledge related to the competitive landscape, emerging security and fraud risk trends and technologies
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives
- Generate and grow new and recurring revenue in assigned accounts and territory
- Working with Nuance sales engineers to oversee proof of concepts and construct results presentations
- Cultivate strategic relationships with Nuance sales, professional services, product and marketing
- Cultivate strategic relationships with existing and prospective customer stakeholders (business and technical)
- Utilize solution-selling and value-based methodologies to sell enterprise authentication, security and fraud solutions
- Formulate and execute pipeline development
- Execute each sales activity in accordance with Nuance approved methodologies for opportunity identification and qualification, solution and business case development, and pricing
- Ability to present full solution and conduct product demonstration to existing and prospective customers
- Ability to work closely with Marketing and Product Management
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Number of Years of Work Experience:6-12 years in enterprise sales
- Record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, and exceptional communication and presence
- Knowledge of Fraud and Biometrics
- Ability to handle multiple opportunities to meet deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all sales and customer interactions
- Ability to articulate solution value proposition
- Exceptional communication and personal skills
- Excellent preparation and presentation skills for executive meetings
- Proficiency with software productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Preferred Skills: Fraud in the contact center, security and biometric products, and also a basic understanding of communication channels i.e. IVR, Mobile etc
Education:College Degree or Comparable Work Experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth