Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Operations Manager IIApply Job ID 1-42172 Date posted 09/11/2019 Location
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: Manage transcription services to meet contractual metrics, customer expectations and employee satisfaction. Deliver quality, on-time transcription services while maximizing employee effectiveness and productivity through detailed capacity planning, employee coaching and service delivery.
- Responsible to manage a book of business for NTS Transcription services, primarily overseeing delivery of transcription services for assigned accounts.
- Provide leadership and coaching to a team of Production Employees to deliver TAT (Turnaround Time) / Quality metrics within defined business goals and targets.
- Perform day-to-day operational analysis of delivery processes, review key performance indicators and perform necessary adjustments to improve service delivery, client satisfaction and financial results.
- Collaborate with other OM’s (locally/globally) to understand customer business requirements, expectations and feedback to improve/sustain existing service delivery.
- Participate on customer calls as appropriate in order to present business review updates, services delivery trending, performance updates, obtain customer feedback and present plans of action as required in order to meet contractual metrics.
- Execute customer satisfaction goals, metrics (i.e. NPS, KLAS)
- Create a culture of dedication to patient care and patient safety.
- Manage vendor processes as appropriate in order to meet contractual quality and turnaround time expectations.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience in managing high volume operations teams, preferably within the medical transcription industry
Required Skills: Ability to effectively manage MLS/vendor teams to meet contracted service delivery SLAs; Ability to drive outcomes; Ability to collaborate with other peers/teams; Ability to manage multiple priorities; Ability to communicate effectively.
Preferred Skills: Ability to analyze and apply data to effect outcomes; Effective time management
Travel - Up to 10%
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred; CMT and/or RMT preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc