Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Scrum Master Dragon Medical ServerApply Job ID 1-40811 Date posted 04/17/2019 Location Vienna, Austria
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Scrum Master Dragon Medical Server is responsible for the agile team coaching, takes on a team leadership role and helps with administrative tasks to make agile development in the Dragon Medical Server team possible. The main responsibilities are: helping the team remove impediments, facilitator between the team and the product owner, supporting the team to live by the values and practices of agile software development.
- Coaching team members / mediating through conflicts
- Fostering the team´s self-organization
- Continuing learning regarding Agile and Software development life cycle
- Exchanging with other Scrum masters in the organization on a regular basis
- Helping to write or split user stories
- Helping the team to report to management and the product owner
- Helping the team to get rid of impediments
- Helping the team to continuously improve their process
- Helping the team to keep focus and to maintain their agile tool-set.
- Facilitate meetings for the team (preparation, moderation, postprocessing)
- Assessing the Agile maturity of the team
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem-solving.
- Protect the team from interruptions and distractions.
- Facilitate Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Running daily scrum / Stand-up
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed.
- Maintain relevant sprint team metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
- Work with across the organisations with other Scrum Masters and Product Owners to ensure assist with cross dependency alignment.
- Ensure quality standards and a high level of professionalism is maintained.
- Proactive in the promotion of continuous improvement and Agile maturity uplift.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
- Contemporary Agile (Scrum/Kanban/LEAN) Methodology experience
- Experience in conducting various Agile ceremonies – Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, Sprint retrospectives & Sprint Reviews/Demos
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Demonstrable experience in managing a development team in an Agile environment
- Extensive agile experience, preferably using Scrum to deliver applications
- Experience in managing change effectively
- Guiding of a self-organized team to deliver ongoing improvements
- Strong, multi-level stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Desirable experience related to Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps
- Desirable use of scalable agile frameworks such as SAFe or LeSS
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Passion for Agile delivery
- Strong stake holder management, negotiating, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Background in software development or experience working within software development environments dealing with engineers and software projects.
- Basic know-how about speech recognition
- Experience as a Scrum Master delivering Cloud solutions in an Agile environment
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math or related field. Master's degree is a plus.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc