Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Agile Software EngineerApply Job ID 1-41958 Date posted 08/09/2019 Location Vienna, Austria
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The position holder will work as part of an agile development team on “full stack”-development activities for the Dragon Medical Server Cloud Platform with an exciting mixture of technologies. The position requires the experience of a senior agile software development engineer to enhance the effectiveness of a motivated agile team.
• Actively participate as a scrum team member in all phases of the development process.
• Modelling, programming, testing, test-automation, continuous integration and contribution to software release activities for the Dragon Medical Server Cloud Platform.
• Design, implement and execute unit tests for code modules or components to ensure high quality code releases.
• Perform peer design and code reviews.
• Troubleshoot and resolve application defects.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Contribution to requirements engineering and top-level design.
• Produce high quality, scalable enterprise software.
• Participate in functional and technical reviews/sprint reviews.
• Effectively work with multiple stakeholders and teams located in different geographical locations
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
• Programming languages: .net languages, C#, Microsoft Operating systems & technologies, Azure Cloud know-how
• Experience with agile development methodology (Scrum, TDD)
• Experience with development of client and server-side enterprise class applications.
• Excellent English communication skills (written, oral, listening).
• Excellent technical analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Has a reasonable balance between getting the job done vs technical debt.
• Enjoys producing top quality code in a fast moving environment.
• Enjoys working in a team; willingness to put the needs of the team over their own.
• Profound knowledge about agile principles and concepts.
- Experience with continuous software integration and deployment.
- Experience with product development for the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, MS VSTS (Azure DevOps) Bamboo and other Atlassian tools.
- Experience with development of Healthcare Information technology applications.
- Familiarity with enterprise-level models of agile development (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Experience with professional product development in combination with speech recognition technologies and/or artificial intelligence.
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field. Master degree is a plus.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc