Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Product OwnerApply Job ID 1-39459 Date posted 06/25/2019 Location Vienna, Austria
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Nuance Communications is a global technology company specialized in speech recognition and AI. Nuance's healthcare product offering includes solutions which enable medical professionals - doctors, physicians, nurses - to create high quality documentation of their work and increase their focus on patients.
The Dragon Medical One platform provides intelligent speech recognition services to medical professionals all around the globe. The cloud deployment in the U.S.A. is spread across multiple Microsoft Azure data centers and serves a steadily growing number of users.
Join a team of highly motivated engineers pushing their product to the next level, serving even more users, ensuring even higher availability and resilience, in even more geographies.
The holder of this position will collaborate with product owners, and software architects. They will create a high-level test automation concept (continuous integration, quality assurance, continuous deployment, …;) and enable the engineering team to implement it in an agile way.
Once you are established within the Team there are options for Flexible & Home working upon agreement.
- Creation and maintenance of an automation concept and design for the Dragon Medical One software stack
- Evaluation of currently used and industry best practice automation technologies
- Active member of CM/CI team, collaboration with data center deployment team
- Consult with scrum teams and Solution Architects on software and system design in order to facilitate test automation.
- Develop and reinforce testing methods, procedures for measuring product quality, and determining release readiness.
- Enhance, extend, and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
- Design and develop automated unit, functional, regression and performance test programs or scripts based on libraries of reusable test code modules or functions.
- Actively participate as a scrum team member in all phases of the development process.
- Perform peer design and code reviews.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Participate in functional and technical reviews/sprint reviews.
- Effectively work with multiple stakeholders and teams located in different geographical locations.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5 years +
- Tools: Microsoft Test framework, test management tools (like qTest, Silk Test, SOAP UI)
- Experience with statistical analysis, creation of reports, tools like MS Excel, Grafana, Prometheus, ...
- .net/C++, web services, cloud, software architecture, statistics
- Programming languages: .net languages, C++, Microsoft Operating systems & technologies
- Experience with agile development methodology (Scrum, TDD)
- Experience with automation of client and server-side enterprise class applications.
- Excellent English communication skills (written, oral, listening).
- Excellent technical analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Has a reasonable balance between getting the job done vs technical debt.
- Enjoys delivering top quality in a fast-moving environment.
- Enjoys working in a team; willingness to put the needs of the team over their own.
- Profound knowledge about agile principles and concepts.
- Experience with continuous software integration and deployment.
- Experience with product development for the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, MS VSTS (Azure DevOps)
- Experience with development of Healthcare Information technology applications.
- Familiarity with enterprise-level models of agile development (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Experience with professional product development in combination with speech recognition technologies and/or artificial intelligence.
Education: Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc