Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Test Automation Engineer C# .netApply Job ID 1-43611 Date posted 02/03/2020 Location Vienna, Austria
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Our Vienna teams focusing on Nuance Dragon Medical One, a secure, cloud-based, clinical speech recognition product used in the Healthcare industry, are looking for Senior Test Automation Engineerswith C# and .net.
You’ll work in a scrum team on our Dragon Medical Server software stack and implement automation tasks, such as quality assurance and deployment. You will be responsible for the definition and implementation of automation concepts and enable the rest of the team to use it in an agile way.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on the latest and greatest technologies used in the cloud and speech recognition field to keep developing this complex product further - you’ll always be facing new challenges as the product constantly grows and evolves.
And did you know that Vienna has been named the best city in the world to live in for the 10th year running?
- Implementation and maintenance of an automation concept and design for the Dragon Medical Server software stack
- Collaboration with CM/CI team, collaboration with data center deployment team
- Develop and reinforce testing methods, procedures for measuring product quality, and determining release readiness.
- Enhance, extend, and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
- Design and develop automated unit, functional, regression and performance test programs or scripts based on libraries of reusable test code modules or functions.
- Actively participate as a scrum team member in all phases of the development process.
- Perform peer design and code reviews.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Participate in functional and technical reviews/sprint reviews.
- Effectively work with multiple stakeholders and teams located in different geographical locations.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, math or related field, Master's degree is a plus - or equivalent work experience.
- 5 Years of Work Experience
- Test Frameworks such as WinAppDriver, Selenium, TestComplete
- Programming languages: C# .net are essential, C++ and any other scripting languages are a bonus
- Candidate should have solid experience in automation testing on Windows platforms & have good grip on Microsoft technologies.
- Database Knowledge is good to have.
- Has worked in a distributed, professional product development organization
- Experience with continuous software integration and deployment.
- Experience with product development for the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, MS VSTS (Azure DevOps) Bamboo and other Atlassian tools.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc