Sign up for job alerts
- Senior Research Scientist Language Modeling - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Conduct experiments to assess the quality of language models and study the effect of language modeling variants and ancillary natural language processing (NLP) technology (e.g. punctuation prediction, language ID, compounding, etc.) on speech recognition accuracy Stay current with trends in research by reading relevant publications and attending conferences Analyze field data in order to identify areas o...
Reference Code: 1-13723
- Application Consultant - Cleveland, OH
- Description: Responsibilities: Responsible for functional and technical on-site, remote, classroom training to customers. Provides customer implementation guidance with regards to application needs during new customer implementations and upgrades based on best practice experience. Provides ongoing product functional and technical training with live customers as needed. Identifies, recommends, and implements system configuration recomm...
Reference Code: 1-13718
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Native English speaker) - Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The Seoul Client-QA team is responsible for testing voice recognition applications for both mass-market feature phones and smart phones for Samsung. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a successful team testing speech application products. The selected candidate will be responsible for test case developement and test execution for all...
Reference Code: 1-13590
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me