Sign up for job alerts
- Content Developer Intern - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Report to Senior Manager of Nuance University/Enterprise and work other subject matter experts (technical instructor on NU team and SMEs from Product and Pro Services, corporate marketing audio experts. The job is to collaborate as we review and refine existing revenue-generating course materials to define migration plan, then to help create components for on-demand course alternatives to live classroom ...
Reference Code: 1-11402
- Senior QA Analyst - Remote, USA
- Description: Responsibilities: This person tests Government-specific aspect of Clintegrity 360 (and related software). This person must be able to manager server, create/run automated test scripts, and work autonomously. Manage QA server farm Execute manual and automated test cases Create automated test script with Unified Functional Tester (formerly Quick Test Pro)...
Reference Code: 1-11323
- VistA Integration Engineer - Remote, USA
- Description: Responsibilities: Under general supervision, identify, prototype, and develop new software product opportunities for the Department of Veterans Affairs. Work closely with Product Manager and customers to leverage VA technologies for VistA integration (MUMPS, RPCs, and/or MDWS) to provide VistA-integrated capabilities to a Java/HTML program to solve shortcomings in VistA. Work in partnership with Product Manager to provide...
Reference Code: 1-11322
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs For Me