Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Principal Software Architect - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The Professional Services Principal Software Architect is responsible for architecting customized applications for clients, technical scoping and estimation, working directly with clients, enhancing development best practices, executing design reviews, and supporting continuous improvement initiatives. This role will act as a technical mentor to Software Developers....
Reference Code: 1-14033
- Application Support Engineer - Melbourne, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: The eScription Support Department is looking to add a qualified Application Support Engineer to the team to perform the following duties: • Troubleshooting and resolving software issues reported by monitoring tools and/or customers (both internal and external) to ensure eScription platform system stability. • Maintaining customer systems by performing periodic updates to the system software...
Reference Code: 1-14040
- Senior Account Manager - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Description: Responsibilities: Develops new and expands existing accounts within the Enterprise market in South Africa. Expanding existing accounts and developing new accounts in the region, or with specific named accounts especially in Finance and/or Telco, thereby creating a solid pipeline of major account opportunities in which to deploy Nuance products/services - Assessing customer's ability and likelihood of partnering with Nuanc...
Reference Code: 1-14042
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me