Sign up for job alerts
- Software Developer in Test (SDET) - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: The SDET II is responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, executing and reporting results from mostly automated test scripts. The Engineer identifies problems, investigates those issues and works with the appropriate teams to resolve those issues. They understand the product architecture and requirements from a customer perspective in order to construct tests that identify risk. Relies on extens...
Reference Code: 1-11130
- Content Specialist \ Knowledge Engineer - Reston, VA
- Description: Responsibilities: Analyze instances of clinical data in unstructured form and build content using custom tools and methods to support product development process. Understand and analyze technical and functional requirements for the design and developmentand of Healthcare oriented NLP/NLU applications. Manage the development of specification and other design documents that define Healthcare oriented NLP.NLU applications. C...
Reference Code: 1-11455
- Customer Success Service Account Manager - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As an essential member of the Mobility team, the successful candidate will manage a continuous stream of projects for industry leading customers who strategically invest in connected speech technology within their applications and products. This talented leader will work with a broad cross functional team including Sales, Marketing, Research, Product Development, and Hosted Operations to oversee deployme...
Reference Code: 1-10880
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs For Me