Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Director HR Compliance & Data Analytics - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: This individual will serve as a critical influencer in developing and driving company-wide promotion and adoption of best practices in employee relations and human resource policies, programs, and practices.. The incumbent influences at all levels of the organization and works with organizational leaders, business teams, and external partners to drive significant change and tangible service improvements....
Reference Code: 1-14369
- Customer Service Representative - Melbourne, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: TSS Customer Service Representative Level 1 position is responsible for supporting the delivery of services for a variety of legacy and current platforms. The Customer Service Representative Level 1 position is responsible for monitoring STAT requests, providing customer service to both internal and external customers, and other clerical duties as assigned. Candidates must have a customer service backgro...
Reference Code: 1-14367
- Help Desk Analyst - Ottawa, ON
- Description: Responsibilities: The Help Desk Analyst is responsible for providing direct support to internal and external transcriptionists and to end clients, where required. This includes troubleshooting desktop issues, software installation and investigating VPN/connectivity issues. Provides desktop support to transcriptionists to troubleshoot technical issues, including audio issues, operating system issues, vmWare, and networking...
Reference Code: 1-14252
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me