Sign up for job alerts
- Associate Order Management - Melbourne, FL
- Description: ...
Reference Code: 1-13474
- Campaign Manager Diagnostics - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: This role is responsible for developing and managing campaigns for the Diagnostics line of business (LOB). Reporting to the Director, Campaign Management in Nuance’s healthcare division, s/he works closely with cross-divisional marketing leadership and with Solutions Marketing to develop strong GTM (go-to-market) programs which support the Diagnostics LOB and healthcare initiatives and priorities....
Reference Code: 1-13560
- NL Research Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Manage annotation pipeline, tracking data progress and accuracy. Improve annotation efficiency. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Code tools and scripts for calculating data accuracy, tracking data progress. Provide data summaries, analyses, and reports; Support the development of web-based tools/applications; Work closely with NLP researchers, tools and annotation teams to identif...
Reference Code: 1-12309
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me