Sign up for job alerts
- Financial Analyst (Temporary Resource) - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: This FA role provides key analytic support for Outbound business including GM, ELT and dept managers. Workload is both recurring and ad-hoc in nature and candidate must be organized, flexible, efficient and experienced in problem solving to survive. Provide pricing analysis, P&L impacts and recommendations for customer renewals and new business opportunities. Create ODV slides for deal valuation appr...
Reference Code: 1-12321
- Operations Perfromance Manager German native - Marlow, UK
- Description: Responsibilities: This position will report to the Operations & Service Manager and will work in collaboration with the other Operations Performance Managers. Operations Performance Manager identifies, plans and evaluates performance issues, initiates, recommends and provides solutions for the language(s) assigned in support of the Mobilities Voice to Text solution. Principal Duties Business Operations • Drive ...
Reference Code: 1-12293
- Principal NLP Researcher - Sunnyvale, CA
- Description: Responsibilities: Experience with rule-driven and data-driven linguistic components, experience and knowledge of NLU as it pertains specifically to problems of medical informatics that the Health division is attacking. Prior experience as a technical manager in this domain. Candidate is targeted to manage and grow a new team that focuses on applying NL/AI innovations to problems that the Health division is confronting. Th...
Reference Code: 1-11446
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me