Sign up for job alerts
- CMS Business Analyst - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The business analyst will focus on supporting Nuance’s Legal team, and cross functional teams across Sales, Professional Services, Finance and Business Unit groups (among others), globally, with training for, and ongoing enhancements, fixes and upgrades to, the Contract Management System. The business analyst will participate in all phases of supporting the ongoing rollout of enh...
Reference Code: 1-11759
- Customer Service Representative - Waterloo, ON
- Description: Responsibilities: Provide real time telephone and e-mail support. Develop, document, and distribute best practices, knowledgebase updates to CSS articles. Handle customer service calls and emails that come in from Nuance Partners, resellers, and Customers Research M&S dates for product in field, track and ensure corrections are made Reset, consolidate and/or issue new licensing Create quotes for product key consolidat...
Reference Code: 1-11112
- Human Resources Business Partner Imaging Division - Sunrise, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: Located in Sunrise, Florida, the HR Business Partner will report to the Vice President, Global Human Resource Operations. The HRBP will be responsible for strategic human resource activities within the Imaging Division of Nuance. This role exists to ensure that the division’s HR function is well organized and operates in a way that is most effective for the division, particularly by providing mana...
Reference Code: 1-11761
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs For Me