Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Senior Project Manager Powerscribe 360 - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects. Product Owner Support – Support the Product Owner in managing cu...
Reference Code: 1-14730
- Director of Product Management Dragon Medical - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Nuance Healthcare, a division of Nuance Communications, is the market leader in providing clinical understanding solutions that accurately capture and transform the patient story into meaningful, actionable information. Thousands of hospitals, providers and payers worldwide trust Nuance speech-enabled clinical documentation and analytics solutions to facilitate smarter, more efficient decisions across th...
Reference Code: 1-14716
- Compliance Auditor I - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: This position entails assisting in project planning and management, scoping, maintaining detailed testing and planning schedules, performing internal controls testing to determine effectiveness of controls performing assessment of current state and gap analysis of controls, proposed business and system changes, assisting in the development and management of remediation plans, and supporting the overall S...
Reference Code: 1-14731
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me