Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Senior Software Engineer - Md, USA
- Description: Responsibilities: Provide expert consulting services to integrate complex engagements of NUANCE products & technology into all NUANCE customers (commercial & government). The work will be in a dynamic environment providing the opportunity for the candidate to support all customers across many industry verticals, on complex and challenging tasks. Requirements analysis, solution design, and implementation will be th...
Reference Code: 1-14054
- Technical Support Level 1 - Melbourne, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: Handles scheduled installation cases, incoming support calls and emails, and resolves issues or directs the issue to the correct staff member for resolution, working collaboratively with the appropriate technical support team and with cross-functional team members. Gathers detailed information from caller, input into ticket tracking systems, supporting a variety of application platforms, existing and new...
Reference Code: 1-14055
- HRIS Administrator (Temporary) - Melbourne, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: The HRIS Administrator is responsible for providing administration, support and maintenance of the Oracle HRIS system. This role will be supporting technologies used for data processing, business processes and decision making. This person will also provide level one support for medium to complex data issues. Work with the appropriate individuals to ensure necessary paperwork is completed accurately for a...
Reference Code: 1-13924
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me