Sign up for job alerts
- Recruiter Enterprise Division (Temporary) - Mahwah, NJ
- Description: Responsibilities: Nuance continues to grow with support now required to help scale the Enterprise Division of the Company. This surge resource is initially budgeted for 6 months with the possibility for extension. As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for the successful fulfillment of multiple positions in General and Administrative functional areas of Nuance including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, IT, Procurement an...
Reference Code: 1-13620
- Speech Scientist - Aachen, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Principal Duties and Responsibilities: analyze customer requirements for TTS speech output (direct customer contact) create text transformation rules and dictionaries for TTS to satisfy customer requirements integrate custom speech data into project deliveries QA and validate results for integrated data prepare delivery packages analyze issues reported by customers and fix by rules and other customizatio...
Reference Code: 1-13521
- Sr. Research Engineer - Merelbeke, Belgium
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The candidate will report to the acoustic modeling and front-end research team lead Tom Claes, who reports to Bart D'hoore, in the research team of Udo Haiber. He/she will help us with the development and improvement of new generations of VoCon, the embedded speech recognition system for automotive and mobile applications, focusing on the acoustic modeling and feature extraction technol...
Reference Code: 1-13502
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me