Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Customer Support Analyst - Melbourne, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: A person in this position will monitor incoming critical alert messages from medical facilities and perform outbound call escalation and paging to physicians on critical findings. They will answer and respond to incoming support calls and emails from customers. Responsible for entering data in the form of customer contact information and notifying the customer when entry has been performed. Monitor compu...
Reference Code: 1-14978
- IT Senior Analyst - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Key Responsibilities include: Partner with assigned business areas to understand and prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions. Consult with business and IT partners to strategize, plan and implement needed BI projects within designated time and budget constraints. Coordinate with peers on the functional team to ensure requirements and solutions are consiste...
Reference Code: 1-16254
- Oracle Business Analyst - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Participate and be one of the functional leads in Nuance’s ongoing upgrade of Oracle eBusiness Suite from Release 11i to Release 12 Provide functional leadership and support for Oracle Applications with proven experience and ability to work in Order Management, Supply Chain and/or Service Contracts/Install Base areas. Lead the implementation of Oracle Applications module and functionality enhancem...
Reference Code: 1-16255
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me