Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- MLS Support - Ottawa, ON
- Description: Responsibilities: The Customer/Technical Support representative resolves both technical and non-technical requests from customers. He/she acts as the first point of contact for client issues from Canadian and US clients. Respond to external and internal customer requests via e-mail, phone and fax Perform basic troubleshooting of issues and provide standard proposed solutions where applicable. Provide status updates for ac...
Reference Code: 1-14246
- Help Desk Analyst - Ottawa, ON
- Description: Responsibilities: The Help Desk Analyst is responsible for providing direct support to internal and external transcriptionists and to end clients, where required. This includes troubleshooting desktop issues, software installation and investigating VPN/connectivity issues. Provides desktop support to transcriptionists to troubleshoot technical issues, including audio issues, operating system issues, vmWare, and networking...
Reference Code: 1-14252
- Customer Service Representative - Melbourne, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: TSS Customer Service Representative Level 1 position is responsible for supporting the delivery of services for a variety of legacy and current platforms. The Customer Service Representative Level 1 position is responsible for monitoring STAT requests, providing customer service to both internal and external customers, and other clerical duties as assigned. Candidates must have a customer service backgro...
Reference Code: 1-14367
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me