Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Senior Account Manager - Paris, France
- Description: Responsibilities: Develops new and expands existing accounts within the Enterprise market in France. Primary focus will be on the Financial Services sector with offerings such as Call Steering Portal, Voice Biometrics, NINA Web and NINA Mobile. Expanding existing accounts and developing new accounts in the region, or with specific named accounts, thereby creating a solid pipeline of major account opportunities in which to...
Reference Code: 1-14043
- Field Marketing Manager Enterprise DACH\Central Europe - Munich, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: As a Field Marketuing Manager DACH / Central Europe you will lead the development and implementation of an effective Marketing strategy in the DACH region (Germany, Switzerland and Austria) and rest of Central Europe for the Enterprise division, to execute the Marketing Plan, and to work closely in cooperation with the EMEA and Corporate marketing organization for the creation and implementation of each ...
Reference Code: 1-14123
- Outreach Coordinator (Client Manager) - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Outreach Coordinator (Client Manager) is responsible for managing the subscribing and non-subscribing customers post-initial implementation. Core objectives include maximizing adoption (new use cases and wide-spread department adoption) and expansion at each site, establishing new accounts to be connected to existing accounts, and ongoing account management with high customer service and success. Pro...
Reference Code: 1-13930
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me