Sign up for job alerts
- Data Mining Scientist - Burlington, USA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: As a member of the NLP Research group, the candidate will help develop exciting natural language applications for consumer devices. This position will focus on mining large, unstructured datasets to support the development and improvement of natural language technology. The selected candidate will develop and maintain tools to process logs from different applications, will implement/ada...
Reference Code: 1-11767
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Cambridge Client-QA team is responsible for testing voice recognition applications for both mass-market feature phones and smart phones for some of the world’s largest phone manufacturers such as Samsung, Motorola, LG, and RIM. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a successful team testing speech application products. The selected candidate w...
Reference Code: 1-11631
- Research Analyst - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: We currently seek a Talented Research Analyst to work within our Corporate Strategy and Development Team. The Research Analyst will be responsible for monitoring all relevant research about Nuance’s various markets and adjacencies and synthesizing critical information to support internal strategic initiatives. This is a Manager level position. Responsibilities will include: Identify, select, and m...
Reference Code: 1-11776
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs For Me