Sign up for job alerts
- Software Developer Nina Experience Studio Intern - Montreal, QC
Reference Code: 1-11419
- Senior Software Developer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: What We Are Looking For: The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting the core speech server component that created the speech recognition revolution. He/she will be working with various teams such as cloud services engineering, speech research, QA, and product management. This candidate will be part of the Nuance Speech Server development team. We are looking for a strong and...
Reference Code: 1-11193
- Speech Science Intern - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Programming (tool development), grammar writing, optimization; working with enterprise and mobile applications; interacting with internal and external customers. The student will report to one of our senior staff, with oversight from a speech science manager. The intern will meet at least 2 times per week (in person) with supervisor, and daily via e-mail & adhoc sessions. Work assignments will have a...
Reference Code: 1-11415
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs For Me