Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Sales Operations Specialist - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Integrated Sales Methodology Support VP’s & Directors working through the Sales Methodology process Support Management Operation Rhythm Objectives Support Sales on accurate and clean pipelines Inspect and provide feedback Enterprise & Mobile Deal Coordination, Facilitation & Tracking Manage, in collaboration with sales, executive deal deck creation, cross-functional stakeholder facilit...
Reference Code: 1-14326
- Technical Consultant \ Sales Engineer - Remote, CA
- Description: Responsibilities: Provide technical sales support to our Sales teams and customers/ partners for strategic revenue opportunities. They define the technical specifications for products and services required to fulfill customer/partner requirements, determine optimum sizing and configuration for products, and help to provide work estimates and pricing. More experienced/senior level individual contributors are distinguished ...
Reference Code: 1-14321
- Account Executive Enterprise - Remote, DC
- Description: Responsibilities: Drive new and existing business in the NY and New England territory through strong solution selling skills, reporting to the Director of Sales in the East. Must have successful track record of independent selling in a geographic territory. Primary responsibility will be to drive new sales activity and business in defined territory and with named accounts. Must possess strong interpersonal skills and deal...
Reference Code: 1-14324
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me