Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Systems Administrator - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: As a Systems Administrator for the Technical Innovation team in Nuance’s Mobile and Consumer division, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and monitoring several critical services and the computing infrastructure on which they run. In this role, you’ll consult with and take direction from the Technical Innovation Team principals who are responsible for key, game-changing initiative...
Reference Code: 1-14037
- Contract Negotiator Federal Contracts - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Contract Negotiator will provide support to the Sales, Professional Services, Finance, Legal and other departments in connection managing the contract process in a manner consistent with Nuance policies and procedures, and will also be responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating less complex contract documents, resulting in improved efficiency in the handling of high volume, lower value contr...
Reference Code: 1-14289
- Account Executive Enterprise - Remote, DC
- Description: Responsibilities: Drive new and existing business in the NY and New England territory through strong solution selling skills, reporting to the Director of Sales in the East. Must have successful track record of independent selling in a geographic territory. Primary responsibility will be to drive new sales activity and business in defined territory and with named accounts. Must possess strong interpersonal skills and deal...
Reference Code: 1-14324
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me