Sign up for job alerts
- Software Engineering Manager \ Software Lead - Sunnyvale, CA
- Description: Responsibilities: In this position you will spend 70% of your time writing code and 30% managing. Organize and manage a team of software engineers responsible for deliverables in cross-functional environment. Define/track short and long term plans and update those plans according to shifting priorities. Software design, development, documentation and testing of algorithms/modules for the NLP library used by multiple NLP-b...
Reference Code: 1-13720
- Production Manager \ Technical Account Manager - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: • Applies "Best in Class" approaches, practices to Production Manager / Technical Account Management • Maintain 24x7x 365 Service Level Agreement (SLA) • Monitor and report operational metrics to management in a timely basis • Interface with Level 1 and Level 3 Support teams • Work closely with Project Management Groups • Monitor incidents when necessar...
Reference Code: 1-13680
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Job Description : Nuance is the leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with information and how they create, share and use documents. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses, experience Nuance by calling dire...
Reference Code: 1-13585
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me