Sign up for job alerts
- IT End User Services Associate - Melbourne, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: Reporting to the IT Manager for the East Coast, the IT End User Services Associate will support Nuance Melbourne FL and US Remote staff with all problems relating to IT. Your main tasks will include troubleshooting software and hardware problems, setting up new PC’s, maintaining the inventory of all hardware as well as responding to incoming calls. You will also be required to support phones, netw...
Reference Code: 1-13821
- Director Network Operations Planning & Strategy - Sunnyvale, CA
- Description: Responsibilities: Title: Director, Operations Planning & Strategy Responsibilities: This role will provide strategic and tactical support to the Vice President of Network Services to build and maintain a highly scalable, reliable SaaS platform Develop key strategies and initiatives for Operations and drive them to a conclusion. Initiatives and strategies need a combination of technical and financial skill sets. Liaiso...
Reference Code: 1-13867
- Principal Build & Release Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Engage with internal clients to understand, define and meet products build requirements Automate configuration and deployment of builds across multiple environments Design, implement, and maintain continuous build and deployment mechanisms, leveraging innovative programmatic solutions and automation Manage the build infrastructures in both physical environment and cloud space Proactively identify and dri...
Reference Code: 1-13868
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me