Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Network Operations Centre Engineer - Marlow, UK
- Description: Responsibilities: Monitoring the end to end business solution System issue identification and resolution by applying known first-line fixes Analyse and document issues that cannot be fixed at first level for escalation to second line Communicating with both internal and external customers in a profession manner to resolve issues Staying up to date with system and solution developments/changes Take proactive measures to ad...
Reference Code: 1-14014
- Senior Application Trainer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Reporting to the eScription Training Manager, this instructor will conduct on site and remote end-user technical training classes for eScription Installation customer staff to educate them about the implementation process and the use of the product. The instructor will establish rapport with the customer management and staff and will follow up with them as they transition to Client Development - offering...
Reference Code: 1-12087
- Inside Sales Representative Imaging - Remote, USA
- Description: Responsibilities: Promote leads and sales activities for Print and Scan capture management solutions to enhance Regional total account sales revenue. Product positioning support and detailed understanding of product catalogue. Be involved in pre-sales quote support, web presentations and qualification calls, convert inbound/outbound warm calls into leads and opportunities. Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 1-14016
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me