Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Principal Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Contribute into the design and evolution of the system architecture of the NCS products Design, document, implement and unit test of the server components Ensure products meet all relevant specifications and quality standards Support internal customers such as quality assurance, professional services and hosted operations staff Qualifications: Bachelors or Gradu...
Reference Code: 1-14249
- Senior SQL Database Administrator - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Provide Database Administration and Database Engineering Support for Nuance Healthcare database systems. Drive technical initiatives on behalf of datacenter operations team including customer capacity, infrastructure improvements, and cross-departmental initiatives. Support day-to-day operation and maintenance including participation in on-call rotation. Collaborate with team members on technologies, arc...
Reference Code: 1-14363
- Dialog Developer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Dialog Developer plays a leading role in designing and implementing Voice User Interfaces and dialog tools in the automotive market. The successful candidate will accomplish this through effective collaboration with internal customers, interfacing with cross-functional stakeholders and communicating regularly to clarify implementation details. Your keen attention to detail and problem solving capabil...
Reference Code: 1-13948
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me