Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Dragon Medical Field Implementation Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Dragon Medical Field Implementation Engineer will be responsible for the successful end-to-end technical implementation and productive use of the Dragon Medical 360 Network Edition platform at customer locations. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong background in the design and implementation of integrated systems in a healthcare environment. Seeking a strong team player, with critical/anal...
Reference Code: 1-14794
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Nuance Cloud Services server team is responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining real-time, multi-modal, personal agent applications for both mass-market feature phones and smart phones for some of the world’s largest phone manufacturers. We have an exciting opportunity for an Junior System Engineer to join a team that sustains, manages, and maintains server side functionality that i...
Reference Code: 1-14031
- Principal Project Manager - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: This role will be specifically responsible for: • Lead complex projects/programs from design and development to production. • Creating and executing detailed project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. • Project Accounting by initiating the project, determines appropriate revenue recognition when applicable, ensures timely and accurate invoi...
Reference Code: 1-14790
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me