Sign up for job alerts
- Senior Account Manager - Germany, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Expanding existing accounts and developing new accounts in the region, or with specific named accounts, thereby creating a solid pipeline of major account opportunities in which to deploy Nuance products/services - Assessing customer's ability and likelihood of partnering with Nuance, evaluating how the customer's objectives and business processes align with Nuance products and our service goals and prov...
Reference Code: 1-13775
- Speech Scientist - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a Speech Recognition Engineer in the Professional Services group, you will work on automated speech recognition applications, covering a broad range of activities in all project phases, including the design, development, and optimization of the system. You will: • Work across application development teams to ensure best possible recognition performance and caller experience in deployed systems ...
Reference Code: 1-13712
- NLU Engineer - Aachen, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Development of language resources for NLU, to be used in projects for Automotive customers. Includes among others grammar engineering, data creation, training & testing statistical models, systematic processing optimization. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The NLU Applications Research unit develops language resources, tools, and end-to-end system solutions for multi-modal na...
Reference Code: 1-12310
More about Nuance
Our Next BIG Innovation Begins with YOU
Nuance’s competitive drive to be the market leader in Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU) has led us to deliver some of the most significant advancements in speech recognition technology – and we’ve only scratched the surface.
The germination of every R&D breakthrough begins with experts like you. If you are looking to build an incredible career, join the company where you will help develop, build or invent the next amazing idea in NLP/NLU-powered solutions. Our engineering team is at the forefront of changing the way people use their voice to interact and communicate – and our next big innovation could be yours.
View Natural Language Positions
Get job recommendations
With just one click and a connection with LinkedIn, you can receive job listings that best match your previous positions.
Find Jobs 4 Me