Boston Jobs at Nuance
Nuance currently has the following openings in Boston. Boston jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Boston job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Boston at Nuance.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Senior Security Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Senior Security Engineer is responsible for implementing technical and business controls for a wide variety of information security incidents, problems and technologies. Working with the Global Hosting Organization (GHO) Security Team, as well as part of various project teams, this role is an in-house subject matter expert who diligently assists with the improvement of technical security on informati...
Reference Code: 1-14636
- Finance Analyst Intern SUMMER 2015 - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Create Discounts and Contra Revenue reporting and analytics structure. -Develop a reporting structure for Discounts to our major partners. -Work closely with Technical Revenue Accounting team to identify exceptions to variances from Fair Market Value and SRP. -Analyze and report Discount trends for our main product lines (Equitrac, SafeCom, eCopy). -Build a reporting structure to analyze Imaging’s...
Reference Code: 1-14539
- Manager of Technical Revenue Accounting - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Revenue Accounting Manager is an integral part to our contract negotiations process; and is one of the key authorities in structuring large, complex contracts so they meet customer needs while attaining desired recognition treatment under SOP 97-2, SOP 81-1 and SAB 104. The Revenue Accounting Manager works closely with Sales Management as well as the Director of Revenue, VP of Finance, and Legal. Thi...
Reference Code: 1-14598