Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Principal Release Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Member of the release engineering team for Nuance Enterprise software products. This team owns the build and release infrastructure for a large family of products delivered to both internal and external customers, and is involved at every phase of the release process including configuration management, product packaging, and automation for continuous build, integration, delivery, and deployment. The rele...
Reference Code: 1-14050
- Senior Sales Engineer - Aachen, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: The Sales Engineer will support the DACH Enterprise Sales team with technical elements of the pre-sales activities working in diverse industries to support the Enterprise portfolio of Nuance products and solutions marketed in the DACH region. Working directly with clients to help them understand the technical aspects of Nuance solutions and develop possible sales scenarios. Helping convince prospects of ...
Reference Code: 1-14049
- HRIS Administrator (Temporary) - Melbourne, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: The HRIS Administrator is responsible for providing administration, support and maintenance of the Oracle HRIS system. This role will be supporting technologies used for data processing, business processes and decision making. This person will also provide level one support for medium to complex data issues. Work with the appropriate individuals to ensure necessary paperwork is completed accurately for a...
Reference Code: 1-13924