Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Natural Language Understanding Intern SUMMER 2015 - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Nuance Internship Program We are searching for Top Talent Students to join our world class Research Team. As part of our ongoing investment to expand our Internship Program, our internships offer students and exciting path to contribute to cutting edge technology & innovative products and make a true business impact. As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, gr...
Reference Code: 1-14361
- Partner Account Manager - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Partner Account Manager – will have a key focus on the development of Strategic partners to increase sales and revenues of Nuance solutions and services. This individual will be responsible for managing and supporting the sales efforts of Strategic partners in primarily Southern EMEA for Nuance opportunities. In addition, the Partner Account Manager will coordinate activities across all relevant d...
Reference Code: 1-14346
- Senior Sales Engineer - Remote, USA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position will report to the Manager of Sales Engineering, Enterprise North America. The Sales Engineer will work with clients and partners to solve business problems using Nuance products and services. Focus is on innovative solutions used by ASP/ISPs and telecommunications companies for speech enablement of TV and remote control systems, and voicemail transcription, The Sales Engineer will support 2-4 A...
Reference Code: 1-14344