Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Senior Financial Analyst - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: •Lead and manage the financial planning, forecasting and reporting of the Enterprise Division for the Revenue and Bookings function and OnPremise Product Business, including consolidation of Enterprise Division, and headcount •Prepare Weekly Sales Forecast and related analysis utilizing SalesForce.com for pipeline and deal information partnering with Sales organization •Pe...
Reference Code: 1-14782
- Application Support Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The eScription Support Department is looking to add a qualified Associate Support Engineer to the team to take primary responsibility for troubleshooting and resolving software issues within the customer environments. The Engineer will primarily handle automated system pages but will also assist in triaging critical customer submissions and escalating to the customer-facing support teams as needed....
Reference Code: 1-14781
- Tax Manager - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Reporting to the Senior Tax Director the Tax Manager will assist with the Company’s tax compliance requirements and the accounting processes, including the consolidating tax provision (both domestic and international with global tax provision) and will be assisting with the federal tax compliance and will be responsible for managing all state income tax and franchise tax sales and use property tax...
Reference Code: 1-14783