Sign up for job alerts
- Alliance Operations Manager - Marlow, UK
- Description: Responsibilities: The Alliance Operations Manager (AOM) will manage the central coordination and cadence of product life-cycle management, communication and programs run by the Alliance Managers (AM) in the team. This will involve both internal and external engagement to streamline the team operational effectiveness and agility in Nuance’s day to day partner business. The creation, direction and assignment of activ...
Reference Code: 1-13881
- Sales Operations Manager Aftermarket Healthcare - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The AM HC Sales Operations Manager would demonstrate efficient and effective support to ClinDoc sales to maximize revenue, manage operational cadence of the sales team, and drive sales productivity improvement initiatives. Use knowledge of company products, services, support and technology, and oversee sales operations activities to achieve company goals. Assist with the forecast processing and support s...
Reference Code: 1-13883
- Client Development Executive - Remote, USA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Client Development Executive (CDE) is solely responsible for revenue retention, contract management, and overall customer satisfaction. This includes managing the overall success of multiple Nuance products and services within various stages of deployment. The CDE is responsible for building value, growing revenue and increasing margin as outlined in the specific account management plans. The CDE rol...
Reference Code: 1-13876